Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Been a LONG Time...

I knew it had been a while since I had posted anything on my recipe blog, but I was shocked to discover exactly HOW long!! My, how time flies! I have often found myself in the kitchen over the last few months or perusing newly-acquired cook books and thought, "Oh,I should put this on my blog--." Well, we see how that worked out!

When I first started this blog, it was my hope to do something like a recipe of the day, including pictures of the process and/or final product. This is a great idea, but as I have discovered, rather impractical when one has other things they must devote time to as well. I have really missed cataloging and sharing my recipes, so I have decided that I am going to post whether or not I actually include photos of my own, handmade version. Of course, I will include pictures when possible!

Also, several of my readers have mentioned they would like to share some recipes with me, so if you are one of those people reading this, please give me any recipe you would like to pass along for me to share!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...